- Review the Portsmouth Public Schools (PPS) Code of Conduct thoroughly.
- Conform to all principles, practices, rules, and procedures outlined in the Student Code of Conduct and Student Handbook.
- Report promptly and regularly to all assigned classes and study locations.
- Provide written excuse to first block teacher for any absence.
- Students are not permitted to carry to class personal balloons, flowers, large bouquets, or other items that may cause distractions.
- Perform academically to the BEST of your ability.
- Be courteous, cooperative, receptive, and respectful to all administrators, teachers, staff, and peers.
- Maintain acceptable classroom behavior.
- Refrain from damaging, defacing, or littering school property.
- Bring only school-related and/or required materials inside the school building. (No radios, CD players, iPods. Etc.)
- Maintain an appropriate personal appearance - (dress code, personal hygiene, etc.)
- Keep parents or guardians informed of school activities and reports.
- Review the Guidelines for Homework and follow policies for appropriate behavior.
Cell Phones and Electronics are NOT allowed at New Directions